General admission requirements
If you meet the minimum entry requirement, you may be selected for one of our courses. However, meeting the minimum requirements doesn’t guarantee that you will be selected.
You may be offered a place once we have assessed:
- your formal academic qualifications and results
- if you meet any course prerequisites
- your compliance with English language requirements
- if you meet any legal or administrative requirements (see below) the availability of student places and learning resources.
- For some courses, an assessment of your personal capabilities and aptitude is also made.
Find out about specific criteria for entry into individual courses below.