When you choose a career at Swinburne Sarawak, you will benefit from a range of staff supports and services. We promote diversity and collaboration within community.
Swinburne places a big focus on developing our employees, including:
- Fee waiver of tuition fees for programs offered at Swinburne Sarawak
- Opportunity to undertake training courses, support participation in conferences, seminars, or learning and development related activities
- Provision of Study Leave
- Provision of Sabbatical Leave / Professional Development Leave
- Provision of Staff PhD Completion Leave Support
Health, fitness and wellbeing
Looking after your health and wellbeing is vital. The University provides:
- General outpatient treatment by University panel of clinics and registered dental practitioners (medical and dental coverage to certain limit)
- Group insurance coverage for personal accidents; and hospitalisation and surgical
- Sporting facilities – SwinGym
- Rooms for lactating mothers
- A variety of leave types to support family and a balanced life (e.g. Family Care Leave, Adoption Leave, and Paternity Leave)
New appointees residing outside of Kuching will be eligible to receive additional support of relocation allowance and air ticket for commencement of employment.