Swinburne’s designated research centres and clusters cultivate strength in specialist areas by concentrating resources in one place. Each centre/cluster consists of a group of researchers who collectively have a significant national or international profile.
All research centres and clusters have an excellent record of scholarship, publication and research funding.
Research Centres, Clusters and Groups
- Business and Social Innovation Centre (BSIC)
- Centre for Digital Futures (CDF)
- Centre for Education Research (CER)
- Centre for Sustainable Technologies (CST)
- Healthcare and Well-being Innovations Cluster
- IoT, Analytics and Optimization Cluster
- Rural and Urban Development Cluster
- Smart Agriculture and Sustainable Environments (SASE) Cluster
- Sustainable and Clean Energy Cluster
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability Cluster
- Human Resource Innovation Cluster
- Tourism, Hospitality & Destination Marketing Cluster
- Women Leadership and Empowerment Cluster
- Business Innovation Cluster
- Education Research Cluster – Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Education Research Cluster – Immersive Media and Creative Design
- Education Research Cluster – STEM
Grants & Contracts (SoR)
You may access the SoR grants and contracts related templates and procedures via this link.
Click here to view the full list.
Swinburne Sarawak Researchers Video
Click here to watch the video.