IBISWorld industry market research reportsReports include executive summaries, major players, five year forecasts, detailed financial analysis and recent industry performance.
ICE Current Engineering Journals CollectionIt includes the titles of the internationally respected ICE Proceedings collection, each focus on a sub-discipline of civil engineering.
ICE virtual library (Complete eBooks Collection)Browse ICE Publishing’s internationally renowned to more than 1,000 ebooks to find the information you need.
ICLR OnlineThe ICLR publishes Law Reports of Judicial Decisions of the Superior and Appellate Courts in England.
IEEE XploreSubject coverage: electrical engineering and electronics, communications, computer engineering, computer science, information technology and telecommunications.
- IG PublishingIG Publishing is a spin-off company from iGroup Asia, the leading library information service provider in Asia.
- InCitesLeading global metrics database enabling institutional productivity analysis and individual benchmarking against international peers. Includes multi-dimensional profiles on leading research institutions and visualisation and reporting tools. Email registration required; users may use their EndNote online login.
- InCites essential science indicatorsLeading global metrics database from Incites. Consists of a compilation of performance statistics and trends extrapolated from counts of articles published in scholarly journals and the citations to those articles. Data is derived from journals indexed in Web of Science Core Collection (Science Citation Index Expanded and Social Sciences Citation Index only) over a 10-year period.
- InCites journal citation reportsLeading global metrics database that allows you to evaluate and compare journals. Citation reports cover more than 10,800 journals from over 2,550 publishers, in approximately 232 disciplines, from over 80 countries. Includes the most frequently cited and highest impact journals in a field, leading journals in a field and most published articles in a field.
- India Database (ProQuest)ProQuest Indian Journals is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary resource providing full-text, scholarly journals, all published in India. These scholarly sources support many academic fields of study, such as business, medicine, science, technology, social sciences and humanities. Providing a unique source of the very best scholarly periodical output from India, ProQuest Indian Journals is a current resource, with most coverage from the last five years and updated daily with new content.
Indigenous collection (Informit)Subject coverage: anthropology, community development, cultural studies, economics, education, health, history, law and land rights, literature, politics and policymaking, (post) colonial studies, psychology, race studies, sociology, visual and performing arts.
Industrial Press (IG Publishing)Industrial Press has been true to its tradition of publishing the best technical and reference books for Education and Industry.
Information Science (Gale)Access articles covering all aspects of managing and maintaining information and technology. Updated daily.
Informe Academico (Gale)Search across full-text Spanish- and Portuguese-language scholarly journals and magazines from and about Latin America.
InformitSubject coverage includes politics and economics, legal, social and cultural affairs, mass media, aboriginal issues, health, family, business, engineering, agriculture, flora and fauna and environmental science.
Insurance and liability (Gale)Full text database covering topics in insurance and liability.
International bibliography of theatre & dance with full text (EBSCOhost)Subject coverage: drama, mime, theatre and film, puppetry, opera, ballet and dance.
International Data Base (IDB) (Open Access)Database of the United States Census Bureau. Includes demographic, economic and social data for countries with a population of 5000 or more. Covers population, health, nutrition, morality, fertility, family planning and contraceptive use, literacy, housing and economic activity.
International Newsstream (ProQuest)International Newsstream provides the most recent news content outside of the US and Canada, with archives which stretch back decades featuring newspapers, newswires, and news sites in active full-text format. ProQuest International Newsstream provides information from more than 660 of the world’s top newspapers, including The Times (London), The Bangkok Post, El Norte, Financial Times, The Guardian, Jerusalem Post, South China Morning Post, The Daily Telegraph, Asian Wall Street Journal, and the BBC Monitoring series of publications.