- Academic OneFile (Gale) Full text multidisciplinary database. Subject coverage includes: physical and life sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, arts and humanities, business and management.
- Academic search complete (EBSCOhost) Full text multidisciplinary database. Subject coverage includes: social sciences and humanities, philosophy, psychology, law, astronomy, engineering and technology, life, physical and environmental sciences, mathematics.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest) Full Includes ebooks on most subjects, including science, education, health, business and management, politics, psychology, history, computing and engineering
- ebook Collection (EBSCOhost) eBooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
Gale databases (Gale Power Search)Major database platform of nearly 30 databases. Subject coverage includes: business, arts and humanities, literary criticism, nursing and health, law, communications and mass media, education and science. Includes full text.
Gale Literature CriticismAn integrated research experience, Gale Literature brings together Gale’s premier literary databases in a new digital environment that allows researchers, faculty and students to search across these resources to discover and analyze content in entirely new ways. No other publisher offers this unmatched combination of uniquely rich literary content, dependable metadata, and intuitive subject indexing – all enriched by features and design that breathes new life into the study of literature. As Gale makes additional Literary Resources available through Gale Literature, and if your library has access to these products, they will be automatically added to the Gale Literature experience upon release.
- General OneFile (Gale) Subject coverage includes: business and economics, computers and technology, education, science and health, arts and humanities, politics and social sciences.
- Google ScholarGoogle Scholar searches peer-reviewed articles and papers across all areas of research. If you are off campus, you can access Swinburne Library collections through Google Scholar: Go to Settings > Library Links > search for Swinburne, select and save. Your results will now display a Full Text at Swinburne link for articles available to you.
- IG PublishingIG Publishing is a spin-off company from iGroup Asia, the leading library information service provider in Asia.searches peer-reviewed articles and papers across all areas of research. If you are off campus, you can access Swinburne Library collections through Google Scholar: Go to Settings > Library Links > search for Swinburne, select and save. Your results will now display a Full Text at Swinburne link for articles available to you.
- ProQuest central A major database platform of over 35 databases. Subject coverage includes: humanities, social sciences, education, health and medicine, science and technology, business and management.
- Press Reader PressReader gives you unlimited access to thousands of magazines and newspapers from around the world so you can stay connected to the stories you love.
- Oxford Academic Published by Oxford University Press that covers multidisciplinary subjects.
- Scopus Leading database of peer-reviewed literature in life sciences, physical sciences, health sciences, social sciences and humanities.(Please add the quickguide)
- Taylor & Francis ebooks gIncludes all titles formerly included in CRCnetBASE. Subject coverage: engineering and technology, mathematics and statistics, chemistry, food science, computer science and information technology, physical, life, earth, environmental and health sciences, nursing and behavioural sciences.
- VitalSource Bookshelf eBooks platform that allows you to access course materials whenever and wherever you choose by using your laptop, desktop or mobile device
- Wiley online libraryProvides full text access to journals, reference works, books, and databases published by Wiley in all the science disciplines.
Wheelers books ePlatformEbooks on law topics published by Wolters Kluwer & CCH.
- World scientificWorld Scientific Publishing is a leading independent publisher of academic and professional books.