- BioMed Central (Open Access) Full text peer-reviewed journals covering biology, medicine and health.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest)Ebook database. Ebooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
- Health & medical collection (Proquest)Full text database covering all aspects of health and medicine.
Henry Stewart TalksVideo lectures and case studies by leading industry, professional and academic experts.
- JoVE science education : basic methods in cellular and molecular biologyStreaming video collection covering how to execute basic techniques commonly used in cellular and molecular biology
- JoVE science education : essentials of biomedical engineeringStreaming video collection introducing central concepts in biomedical engineering with a focus on imaging techniques to visualise and detect medical conditions, methods to quantify biomechanical strains and computational modeling to simulate blood flow.
- JoVE science education : essentials of cell biologyStreaming video collection introducing the field of cell biology and profiling five important cellular phenomena: cell division, motility, endocytosis and exocytosis, metabolism and cell death.
- JoVE science education : essentials of microbiologyStreaming video collection demonstrating the key tools of microbiological investigation, including proper sterile technique and plating, how to use selective media and enrich samples, and culturing methods for mixed or pure samples. It also covers common methods for identifying microbial isolates, and procedures for the genetic manipulation of bacteria.
- JoVE science education : essentials of neuroscienceStreaming video collection introducing the field of neuroscience and covering the five major branches of study: neurophysiology, neuroanatomy, cell and molecular neuroscience, behavioural neuroscience and developmental neuroscience.
- JoVE science education : geneticsStreaming video collection which focuses on genetics and incorporates five broad subdisciplines: the genetics of individuals and populations, genetics and disease, gene expression, epigenetics, and genetic engineering.
- Morgan & Claypool Serve the global research and development communities in science and technology.
- PLoS : Public Library of Science (Open Access)Full text journals in life sciences and medicine provided by the nonprofit organisation, Public Library of Science (PLOS).
- ScienceDirect (Elsevier)Full text journals and ebooks published by Elsevier. Subject coverage: life and health sciences, nursing, physical sciences and engineering, computer science, social sciences and humanities, psychology, business and management.Note: Accessible titles need to have a symbol of green key/ green notes.
- ScopusLeading database of peer-reviewed literature in life sciences, physical sciences, health sciences, social sciences and humanities. Features include citation analysis of authors, journals, institutions and subject areas. Includes content from the databases Compendex (engineering), Embase (biomedicine and pharmacology) and 100% Medline coverage. Includes linked full text.
- Wiley online libraryProvides full text access to journals, reference works, books, and databases published by Wiley in all the science disciplines.