Ebook Central (ProQuest)Includes ebooks on most subjects, including science, education, health, business and management, politics, psychology, history, computing and engineering
- International Astronomical Union Minor Planet Center (open Access) Website of the Minor Planet Center (MPC), the official body that deals with astrometric observations and orbits of minor planets (asteroids) and comets.
- Nature Online Full text access to Nature Online, Scientific American and journals from Nature Publishing.
- ScienceDirect (Elsevier)Full text journals and ebooks published by Elsevier. Subject coverage: life and health sciences, nursing, physical sciences and engineering, computer science, social sciences and humanities, psychology, business and management.Note: Accessible titles need to have a symbol of green key/ green notes.
- ScopusLeading database of peer-reviewed literature in life sciences, physical sciences, health sciences, social sciences and humanities. Features include citation analysis of authors, journals, institutions and subject areas. Includes content from the databases Compendex (engineering), Embase (biomedicine and pharmacology) and 100% Medline coverage. Includes linked full text.
- Springer linkFull text journals and ebooks published by Springer. Subject coverage: life sciences, chemistry, physics and astronomy, engineering, environmental and geosciences, computing, mathematics, medicine and economics.
- Wiley online libraryProvides full text access to journals, reference works, books, and databases published by Wiley in all the science disciplines.