Access Engineering (McGraw Hill)Engineering encyclopaedia. Subject coverage includes biomedical, chemical, civil, electrical, environmental, mechanical, materials and software engineering. Includes: Marks’ Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers (11th ed.), Perry’s Chemical Engineers Handbook (8th ed.), Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers (16th ed.). Number of concurrent users: 1.
ACM digital libraryFull text computer science database. Includes journals, conference proceedings, technical magazines, newsletters and ebooks published by the Association for Computing Machinery.
- Anmol Publications Anmol Publications Pvt. Ltd., with its ever growing list of publication in almost all disciplines (Academic/Professional) has come to be recognized not merely as a publishing house but as an institution dedicated to the advancement of learning with a missionary zeal.
- Books24x7 Ebook database. Subject coverage: information technology, business, engineering and finance.
Business source complete (EBSCOhost)Subject coverage: all aspects of business including marketing, management, human resources, information systems, operations management, accounting, finance and economics.
Computers & applied sciences complete (EBSCOhost)Subject coverage includes: all aspects of computer science and information technology, web development, information systems, engineering and technology.
Computer Science Database (ProQuest)Subject coverage includes: hardware and software, web development, system and database design and technology management.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest)Ebook database. Ebooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
- IEEE Xplore Full text database. Subject coverage: electrical engineering and electronics, communications, computer engineering, computer science, information technology and telecommunications. Produced by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
JRoss eBooksJ. Ross publishing program focuses on books and multi-media services that address the real-world problems encountered by today’s business and technical professionals.
KnovelEbook database. Subject coverage: chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical, biomedical and general engineering, chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, materials science, earth and environmental science, aviation, food science, pharmaceuticals, oil, gas and power.
- LinkedIn Learning A database of more than 13,000 training courses in streaming video format covering business, creative and technology. Includes Microsoft Office and topics in business, professional development, statistics, design, software, IT and web development, photography, video, audio and music, CAD, 3D and animation, education and e-learning. Videos include transcripts, captioning and use screenshots, narration, live action, smart boards, charts, graphics and audio. Licensed content can be accessed without the need to create (or connect) LinkedIn accounts. Previously known as Lynda.com.
- Morgan & Claypool Serve the global research and development communities in science and technology.
- O’Reilly for higher education Previously Safari O’Reilly – includes ebooks and video. Subject coverage: information technology, software and web development, data analytics, computer networking, computer security, database programming and management, artificial intelligence, engineering, game development, project management, maths and science, business and management. Includes video case studies and tutorials.
- Oxford Academic Published by Oxford University Press that covers multidisciplinary subjects.
ScienceDirect (Elsevier)Subject coverage: life and health sciences, nursing, physical sciences and engineering, computer science, social sciences and humanities, psychology, business and management.Note: Accessible titles need to have a symbol of green key/ green notes.
ScopusLeading database of peer-reviewed literature in life sciences, physical sciences, health sciences, social sciences and humanities.
- Taylor & Francis ebooksIncludes all titles formerly included in CRCnetBASE. Subject coverage: engineering and technology, mathematics and statistics, chemistry, food science, computer science and information technology, physical, life, earth, environmental and health sciences, nursing and behavioural sciences.
Wiley online libraryProvides full text access to journals, reference works, books, and databases published by Wiley in all the science disciplines.
World ScientificWorld Scientific Publishing is a leading independent publisher of academic and professional books.