- Art & architecture source (EBSCOhost)Full text database. Subject coverage: advertising art, antiques, archaeology, architecture and architectural history, art history, contemporary art, costume design, crafts, decorative and folk arts, graphic arts, industrial and interior design, landscape architecture, film, museums, non-western art, painting, photography, pottery, printmaking, sculpture, television and textiles.
ASM handbooks onlineFull text handbooks published by ASM International, a professional organisation for materials scientists and engineers. Subject coverage: materials selection, processing, testing and performance.
- JoVE science education : essentials of materials engineeringStreaming video collection featuring cutting edge methods for analysis and characterisation of materials and introducing a range of advanced materials and processes for new technologies and applications.
- Knovel Ebook database. Subject coverage: chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical, biomedical and general engineering, chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, materials science, earth and environmental science, aviation, food science, pharmaceuticals, oil, gas and power.
- LinkedIn Learning A database of more than 13,000 training courses in streaming video format covering business, creative and technology. Includes Microsoft Office and topics in business, professional development, statistics, design, software, IT and web development, photography, video, audio and music, CAD, 3D and animation, education and e-learning. Videos include transcripts, captioning and use screenshots, narration, live action, smart boards, charts, graphics and audio. Previously known as Lynda.com.
O’Reilly for higher educationPreviously Safari O’Reilly – includes ebooks and video. Subject coverage: information technology, software and web development, data analytics, computer networking, computer security, database programming and management, artificial intelligence, engineering, game development, project management, maths and science, business and management. Includes video case studies and tutorials.
- ProQuest central A major database platform of over 35 databases. Subject coverage includes: humanities, social sciences, education, health and medicine, science and technology, business and management.
- SAE MobilusFull text technical papers and standards published by SAE International, an association of engineers and technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial vehicle industries.
- ScienceDirect (Elsevier)Full text journals and ebooks published by Elsevier. Subject coverage: life and health sciences, nursing, physical sciences and engineering, computer science, social sciences and humanities, psychology, business and management.Note: Accessible titles need to have a symbol of green key/ green notes.
- ScopusLeading database of peer-reviewed literature in life sciences, physical sciences, health sciences, social sciences and humanities. Features include citation analysis of authors, journals, institutions and subject areas. Includes content from the databases Compendex (engineering), Embase (biomedicine and pharmacology) and 100% Medline coverage. Includes linked full text.