Accounting and finance
- AASB: Australian Accounting Standards BoardSearchable official web site of The Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB), which is responsible for setting accounting standards for both the private and public sectors in Australia.
Accounting, tax & banking collection (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage: tax, banking and financial law, accounting, auditing, banks and banking, finance, financial governance and institutions, insurance and investment.
- Books24x7 Ebook database. Subject coverage: information technology, business, engineering and finance.
- Business Databases (ProQuest) Collection of Business databases including: ABI/INFORM, Accounting, tax & business collections, Asian & European business collection, Business market research collection and Telecommunications database. Subject coverage includes: accounting, business trends, economics, finance, management techniques and management theory. Includes journals, working papers, market research reports, country and industry reports, business cases and case studies.
- Business source complete (EBSCOhost)Full text database. Subject coverage: all aspects of business including marketing, management, human resources, information systems, operations management, accounting, finance and economics. Includes journal articles, case studies, industry profiles, market research reports, company profiles, country reports and SWOT analyses.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest)Ebook database. Ebooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
- Global ProfessionalGlobal Professional Publishing is a new international book publisher, publishing a wide range of titles covering finance, management, marketing, banking & financial services, dictionaries, and, in particular, risk.
- JRoss eBooksJ. Ross publishing program focuses on books and multi-media services that address the real-world problems encountered by today’s business and technical professionals.
- LinkedIn LearningA database of more than 13,000 training courses in streaming video format covering business, creative and technology. Includes Microsoft Office and topics in business, professional development, statistics, design, software, IT and web development, photography, video, audio and music, CAD, 3D and animation, education and e-learning. Videos include transcripts, captioning and use screenshots, narration, live action, smart boards, charts, graphics and audio. Previously known as Lynda.com.
- Praeger Business This collection is the top selling books from Praeger. Collection includes comprehensive business
- Taylor & Francis ebooksIncludes all titles formerly included in CRCnetBASE. Subject coverage: engineering and technology, mathematics and statistics, chemistry, food science, computer science and information technology, physical, life, earth, environmental and health sciences, nursing and behavioural sciences.