- AASB: Australian Accounting Standards BoardSearchable official web site of The Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB), which is responsible for setting accounting standards for both the private and public sectors in Australia.
- ABI/INFORM collection (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage includes accounting, business trends, economics, finance, management techniques and management theory. Includes journals, working papers, market research reports, country and industry reports, business cases and case studies.
- Academic OneFile (Gale)Full text multidisciplinary database. Subject coverage includes: physical and life sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, arts and humanities, business and management.
- Academic search complete (EBSCOhost)Full text multidisciplinary database. Subject coverage includes: social sciences and humanities, philosophy, psychology, law, astronomy, engineering and technology, life, physical and environmental sciences, mathematics.
Accounting, tax & banking collection (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage: tax, banking and financial law, accounting, auditing, banks and banking, finance, financial governance and institutions, insurance and investment.
Asia Collection (Informit)Full text database. Subject coverage of Asia’s political, cultural and social life with research and analysis across Business, Technology, Arts, History, Health and other topics.
- Asian & European Business Collection (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage includes: companies, economies, markets and business conditions and trade across Asia and Europe.
- Australian Bureau of StatisticsStatistical agency of the Australian Government. Includes economic, population, environmental and social statistics. Includes: the population clock, consumer price index, gross domestic product and average weekly earnings. Also includes Census data, Australian social trends, industry and labour statistics.
Australian public affairs – full text (Informit)Subject coverage: Australian current and social affairs, social sciences and humanities, media, economics, arts, law, politics, culture, literature, institutions and history.
- BERITA : Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei/ASEAN database (Informit)Archive database (1990-2013) of material on South-East Asian education, business, law, science, technology, politics and information science.
- Books24x7 Ebook database. Subject coverage: information technology, business, engineering and finance.
- Business Collection (Gale)Full text database. Subject coverage includes: company performance and activity, industry events and trends, management, economics and politics.
- Business collection (Informit)Full text database. Subject coverage: all business fields, including accounting, career development, commercial law, commodities, corporate governance, e-business, economics, employment, human resources, labour, management, marketing, occupational health, taxation and unions.
- Business market research collection (ProQuest) Full text database. Includes international market research overviews for more than 40 industries in more than 40 countries, including regional summaries. Includes market size and share, forecasts and segments.
- Business source complete (EBSCOhost)Full text database. Subject coverage: all aspects of business including marketing, management, human resources, information systems, operations management, accounting, finance and economics. Includes journal articles, case studies, industry profiles, market research reports, company profiles, country reports and SWOT analyses.
- Cambridge CoreFull text journals and ebooks published by Cambridge University Press covering a wide range of subject areas.
- Canadian business and current affairs (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage: all aspects of Canadian business and current affairs.
- CCH IntelliConnectDatabase of Australian cases, legislation, commentary and news on a diverse and broad range of practice areas including taxation, industrial and corporations law, trade practices and consumer law and human resource management.
DatAnalysisIncludes annual reports, corporate history and listing details, cross directorships and committee composition, shareholders’ trading history, takeover details, industry comparisons, price history and graphs, financial data, key events corporate calendar and ASX announcements.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest)Ebook database. Ebooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
ebook Collection (EBSCOhost)eBooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
EBSCOhostSubject coverage includes business and industry, management and marketing, social sciences and humanities, communication and mass media, news and current affairs, education, science and health, nursing, engineering, computing and technology, design, film and television.
Emerald emerging markets case studiesA collection of peer reviewed case studies focusing on business decision making and management development throughout key global emerging markets.
Emerald InsightOver 100 full text business journals. Subject coverage: accounting and finance, economics, human resources, organisational behaviour, management and operations, marketing, strategy and entrepreneurship.
FactivaFull text news and business database. Includes all major Australian newspapers, international newspapers, magazines, business titles and same-day newswires including AAP, AFP, Reuters and Dow Jones. Also includes substantial company, market and industry information.
Gale databases (Gale Power Search)Major database platform of nearly 30 databases. Subject coverage includes: business, arts and humanities, literary criticism, nursing and health, law, communications and mass media, education and science. Includes full text.
General OneFile (Gale)Access general interest magazines and key serials in a single resource. Best for general research.
- Global ProfessionalGlobal Professional Publishing is a new international book publisher, publishing a wide range of titles covering finance, management, marketing, banking & financial services, dictionaries, and, in particular, risk.
- Google ScholarGoogle Scholar searches peer-reviewed articles and papers across all areas of research. If you are off campus, you can access Swinburne Library collections through Google Scholar: Go to Settings > Library Links > search for Swinburne, select and save. Your results will now display a Full Text at Swinburne link for articles available to you.
Health business elite (EBSCOhost)Full text database covering all aspects of health care administration including hospital management and marketing, human resources, computer technology, facilities management and insurance.
Henry Stewart TalksVideo lectures and case studies by leading industry, professional and academic experts.
Hospitality & tourism complete (EBSCOhost)Subject coverage: tourism and hospitality including hotel management, food and beverage management, leisure and business travel, market trends, development and investment.
IBISWorld industry market research reportsReports include executive summaries, major players, five year forecasts, detailed financial analysis and recent industry performance.
- IG PublishingIG Publishing is a spin-off company from iGroup Asia, the leading library information service provider in Asia.
- JRoss eBooksJ. Ross publishing program focuses on books and multi-media services that address the real-world problems encountered by today’s business and technical professionals.
- Praeger Business This collection is the top selling books from Praeger. Collection includes comprehensive business.
- LinkedIn Learning A database of more than 13,000 training courses in streaming video format covering business, creative and technology. Includes Microsoft Office and topics in business, professional development, statistics, design, software, IT and web development, photography, video, audio and music, CAD, 3D and animation, education and e-learning. Videos include transcripts, captioning and use screenshots, narration, live action, smart boards, charts, graphics and audio. Licensed content can be accessed without the need to create (or connect) LinkedIn accounts. Previously known as Lynda.com.
MarketLineIncludes company, industry, financial, and country information for every major marketplace worldwide including Australia.
New Zealand Collection (Informit)Full text database covering all aspects of New Zealand including political, cultural and social life as well as aspects of New Zealand, Maori and Pacific history.
OECD iLibraryOECD is sources for books, papers and statistics and the gateway to OECD’s analysis and data.
O’Reilly for higher educationPreviously Safari O’Reilly – includes ebooks and video. Subject coverage: information technology, software and web development, data analytics, computer networking, computer security, database programming and management, artificial intelligence, engineering, game development, project management, maths and science, business and management. Includes video case studies and tutorials.
ProQuest centralA major database platform of over 35 databases. Subject coverage includes: humanities, social sciences, education, health and medicine, science and technology, business and management.
Sage knowledgeSubject coverage includes: social sciences and education, aged care and gerontology, anthropology, communication and media studies, criminology and criminal justice, economics, education, gender and sexuality studies, history, politics, psychology, social issues, social work and social policy, sociology, geography, earth and environmental sciences.
Sage research methodsA database of ebooks, journal articles and video that aims to help researchers design and conduct research projects, understand methods, identify new methods and write up results.
ScopusLeading database of peer-reviewed literature in life sciences, physical sciences, health sciences, social sciences and humanities.
Springer linkSubject coverage: life sciences, chemistry, physics and astronomy, engineering, environmental and geosciences, computing, mathematics, medicine and economics.
Swinburne Commons (Open Access)Swinburne Commons is a database of digital media produced at Swinburne, primarily video and audio. It includes teaching and research material created by the Swinburne community, graduation videos, archival material and TV recordings. Open access resources are also available via iTunes U and YouTube.
Swinburne Research Bank (Open Access)Swinburne Research Bank is an open access database of publications authored by Swinburne researchers. Includes journal articles, conference papers, book chapters, reports, working papers, higher-degree theses and more.
- Taylor & Francis ebooksIncludes all titles formerly included in CRCnetBASE. Subject coverage: engineering and technology, mathematics and statistics, chemistry, food science, computer science and information technology, physical, life, earth, environmental and health sciences, nursing and behavioural sciences.
Taylor & Francis OnlineFull text journals published by Taylor & Francis, Routledge, Psychology Press and Informa Healthcare.
Techstreet EnterpriseThe Techstreet global standards database includes the complete collection of Australian standards and a small number of selected ISO standards. Number of concurrent users: 4.
- VitalSource Bookshelf eBooks platform that allows you to access course materials whenever and wherever you choose by using your laptop, desktop or mobile device
Wiley online libraryProvides full text access to journals, reference works, books, and databases published by Wiley in all the science disciplines.
- World scientificWorld Scientific Publishing is a leading independent publisher of academic and professional books.