- Australia/ NZ reference centre (EBSCOhost)Full text news database. Includes major Australian, New Zealand and international newspapers, AAP Australian national news wire and magazines.
- Australian public affairs – full text (Informit)Full text database. Subject coverage: Australian current and social affairs, social sciences and humanities, media, economics, arts, law, politics, culture, literature, institutions and history.
- Diversity studies (Gale) Full text database covering cross-cultural studies, gender studies, human rights, social sciences and history.
- Emerald InsightOver 100 full text business journals. Subject coverage: accounting and finance, economics, human resources, organisational behaviour, management and operations, marketing, strategy and entrepreneurship.
- Family studies abstracts (EBSCOhost) Database of articles on family issues including marriage and divorce, family therapy, family dynamics and child development. Includes linked full text.
- Indigenous collection (Informit)Full text database. Subject coverage: anthropology, community development, cultural studies, economics, education, health, history, law and land rights, literature, politics and policymaking, (post) colonial studies, psychology, race studies, sociology, visual and performing arts.
- LGBT life with full text (EBSCOhost)Full text database covering lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender issues.
- Race relations abstracts (EBSCOhost)Database of articles covering race relations, ethnic studies, discrimination and immigration. Includes linked full text.
SocINDEX with full text (EBSCOhost) Full text sociology database. Subject coverage: social development, social psychology, social structure, social work, socio-cultural anthropology, sociological history and theory, criminology, demography, ethnic and gender studies, marriage and family, political sociology, religion, rural and urban sociology, substance abuse and violence.
- Sociology database (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage: sociology history and theory, social psychology, community and mental health services, crisis intervention, families and social welfare, gerontology, poverty and homelessness, professional issues in social work, substance abuse and addiction, social work education and practice, violence, abuse and neglect.
- Urban studies abstract (EBSCOhost)Database of articles covering urban studies, urban affairs, urban history, community development, town planning and related issues. Includes linked full text.
- Violence & Abuse Abstracts(EBSCOhost)Covers violence and abuse, including family violence and sexual assault.