Library and information science
Books in print Database of information for over 20 million global titles (in print, out of print and forthcoming), including books, ebooks, audio books and multimedia.
- EBSCOhostA major database platform of over 40 databases. Subject coverage includes business and industry, management and marketing, social sciences and humanities, communication and mass media, news and current affairs, education, science and health, nursing, engineering, computing and technology, design, film and television. Includes full text.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest)Ebook database. Ebooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
- Gale databases Major database platform of nearly 30 databases. Subject coverage includes: business, arts and humanities, literary criticism, nursing and health, law, communications and mass media, education and science. Includes full text.
- Information science & library issues (Gale) Full text database covering all aspects of library and information science; a subset of the Academic OneFile database.
- InformitA major database platform of over 80 databases on Australian and Australasian topics. Subject coverage includes politics and economics, legal, social and cultural affairs, mass media, aboriginal issues, health, family, business, engineering, agriculture, flora and fauna and environmental science. Some databases include full text.
Library, information science & technology abstracts (EBSCOhost)Database of articles on all aspects of library and information science. Includes linked full text.
Library Science Database (ProQuest)Library Science Database gives users full-text access to a selection of publications relevant to library and information science. It covers a range of titles and topics relevant to the theoretical and applied study of library science, including trade publications aimed at the library profession as well as scholarly journals.
- TroveOpen access database of resources relating to Australia, produced by the National Library of Australia, Australian state and territory libraries and cultural and research institutions. Includes location information for items in more than 1200 Australian libraries, plus digitised newspapers, the Picture Australia image collection, the Australian Research Online Program, the Music Australia program, the Register of Australian Archives and Manuscripts and the People Australia Program as well as some overseas sources.
Ulrichsweb : global serials directory. Authoritative source of bibliographic and publisher information for over 300,000 magazines, newspapers and academic journals. Entries include ISSN, publisher, language, subject, abstracting and indexing coverage, full-text database coverage and tables of contents.